Tuesday, December 13, 2011

80s nightclub?

Anyone recommend a good one? Google has led me to Awesome 80s Prom Night at Webster Hall or the Pyramid Club?





Last time we were over we saw an advert on the tv for a place in Hells Kitchen but can%26#39;t find where we wrote it.





Any suggestions?



80s nightclub?


Maybe an 80s bar?





The prom night thing could be fun but at $49 to $99 per person I can think of loads of other fun things we could do with the money.



80s nightclub?


Theres a bar/restaurant that plays 80%26#39;s music-good 80%26#39;s music-well into the night called cafe charbon.Its on orchard street on the lower east side(cross street is stanton)




culture club is an 80%26#39;s club.. tacky, over the top, but fun. downtown somewhere, cant remember.. I am sure you can google it.




Thanks guys, was beginning to give up!




Webster Hall, Culture Club and Pyramid Club are the places that I know of but haven%26#39;t been. I think Culture Club is supposed to be good.



http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=11069524




Culture Club is just perfect! That%26#39;s party night sorted. Any fun restaurants nearby?




Culture Club is fun but it%26#39;s FILLED with Bachelorette parties.. tons of almost-brides all over the place. Kind of annoying if you ask me! But the music was great! They have 2 levels I believe. I%26#39;ve only been twice. Once with a bachelorette party (LOL) and the other with my boyfriend about 4 years ago.




We%26#39;re planning to go on the Thursday night to hopefully avoid those. Will let you know how we get on

No comments:

Post a Comment