Tuesday, December 13, 2011

espn zone

I%26#39;m guessing this place gets really busy, how long does it usually take to get a table at night?? would really love to go here just for the experience







espn zone


any ideas?



espn zone


We ate at the ESPN zone in June of 2005 and did not have to wait but a few minutes for a table at around 6:00. You can always enjoy a drink or two in the bar while you wait.




I watched a Dallas Cowboys game there in 2005. IMHO the experience was no different than your typical sports bar. Actually it seemed to me nothing more than a gift shop that sold beer and burgers. I would really like for others to jump in and give there 2 cents worth. Was it me or was this place just about average? Not sure what you are looking for. To watch any sporting event and drink a few beers, then you can do much better. If you just want to say you were there and buy a souvenir, then maybe.





Just curious





Scott




I agree, to me the experience was unremarkable, but traveling with two teenagers who are not adventerous diners the ESPN Zone was a good choice for us. My girlfriend and I will be returning to NYC in March (just the two of us) and ESPN Zone will not be on our agenda.





For rabid sports fans and those whose New York dining choices might be Olive Garden or McDonald%26#39;s the ESPN Zone could be a memorable experience.




I should have added for foreign visitors wanting an American experience ESPN Zone would also be a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment