Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Today Show

Does anyone know how early you need to arrive to be in the ';front'; rows of the Today Show? Our family our four is coming to New York this weekend and we leave on Tuesday. Before we leave we thought it would be great to have a shot at being on tv...(Our kids are 10 and 13) Any input would be greatly appreciated!

The Today Show

Depends on the season and the day - it%26#39;s easier to get up front mid-week and not on a concert day, so Friday is usually out.

We%26#39;ve been and walked up front when the show is in progress.

Winter months are usually less popular.

The show airs at 7:00 so if you want to arrive early, I reckon 6:30AM would do you well.

Poppa

The Today Show

I was there in May of last year and tried to go, but by the time we got there it was packed. I would say you%26#39;re better off getting there by 5:30. Some people get in line even earlier, if it%26#39;s a concert day or there is a big name guest, they will start lining up the night before.

I%26#39;ve had friends who have gone, and they say the people with the nicest looking signs have a better chance of getting on camera, so make sure you take a good one with you, or make it while you are in line.

Have fun!


I was there by 5:30 and there were already lots of people surrounding the rail (even though no one big was performing outside). I went when it was extremely cold, so people ended up leaving fairly quickly, and we made it to the front row.


well you probably will not want to try this but it worked for me. We went a couple of years ago in May, on a Friday and James Taylor was in concert. well we were in the very back I was trying to catch up to my husband and kids and I fell face first onto one of those metal gates they have. Well that got us right up front to see James Taylor and I was on tv with ice and a huge black eye!!!!! Plus I was pg at the time!! very embarrasing!!!!

  • database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment