Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Our Anniversary Trip-A Few Photos

Here%26#39;s a few pictures from our January anniversary trip. I warn you I am a superbly awful photographer. Also, I like people in my pictures so that beautiful view of the skyline will be somewhat blocked by our lovely mugs.





s143.photobucket.com/albums/r135/jsmla/





Jennifer



Our Anniversary Trip-A Few Photos


Thanks for posting the pictures they are great.





I had the impression from your posts that your husband was running around town in an LSU football jersey (like a uniform).





It is a very nice shirt, that appears to appropriate for any occasion:-)





Thanks again for all your work putting together the trip reports and the pictures and if you take another trip (anywhere) let us know about your posts.





Thanks!



Our Anniversary Trip-A Few Photos


All hail the Cajun Ice Chest!




Looks like your having a great time.




Wonderful! Some great food shots. ;) That pizza has made me hungry.




I can%26#39;t view the photos until I get to work next week. Can%26#39;t wait! Now I%26#39;m looking forward to Monday.




Great pix.............particularly the ';scenics'; - ny skyline, Fulton st Landing, that pic of turtles sunning on the rocks. You did a great job (I tried to bypass the food pictures - I am way too hungry right now!!)




I wanna party with you guys!





Your neighbor to the west





Chipper in Texas




I can%26#39;t believe you wasted space in the ice chest with chocolate milk. That took up the space of at least two beers. I%26#39;m no longer impressed...





j/k





I%26#39;ve read and loved all of your reports and also enjoyed the pics.





Thanks!



rd




I agree...get the bunny out of the cooler!




Don%26#39;t worry. I finished off the bunny for breakfast.





Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment