Tuesday, December 13, 2011

radisso /holiday inn the same?

anyone know if the radisson martinique broadway used to be the holiday inn martinique broadway only they have the same address and look very similar?

radisso /holiday inn the same?

Yes it used to be holiday inn. I can%26#39;t recall if I stayed at that 1 though.

Lexington Radisson is really nice though! 48th and lex.

radisso /holiday inn the same?

I%26#39;m surprised to hear that, the reviews for the Radisson Lexington are awful!


I know, I was a little skeptical too but we booked it for this past new years eve anyway, as we weren%26#39;t going to spend much time in the room-it was just for 1 night. I booked a 1 double bed room and they upgraded me free of charge to a king size sleep number bed without me asking! AND the room had 2 full bathrooms! It would%26#39;ve been great if we were staying longer to take advantage but in any event, it wound up being really nice.

  • i need your advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment