Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Market! Help!

During my last visit to NY last Nov (06) we frequently passed a market, i%26#39;m pretty sure this is the market filmed in S拢x in the City (episode with Sarah Jessica Parker) about 42nd Street? 6/7th Avenue?





Can anyone tell me more about it??





Thank you





Market! Help!


A market at 42 st? I don%26#39;t thinkso. I think you mean Whole Foods at 14th st. Or do you mean the outdoor market at Union Square?



Market! Help!


I%26#39;m pretty sure Whole Foods 14th Street opened post-SATC.





There used to be a place on West 42nd that was broken into separate stalls of people selling jewelry, t-shirts, clothes from India, paraphernalia, etc. Camden Lock Market type stuff. Could that be what you mean?




What kind of market? There used to be some s*x markets (videos, peep shows, paraphernalia, etc) lining that stretch of 42nd street, but that may have been before SATC.



No comments:

Post a Comment