Tuesday, December 13, 2011

wicked seats

Hi,





I am going to NYC in Feb. My friends and I (4 of us) want to see Wicked. They are already sold out at Ticketmaster. There are lots of options on ebay (i%26#39;m an ebay pro) but they are all listed as partial view. Can anyone tell me from experience if any seats in rows cc, dd, a, b, e, f that are partial view are bad/good?





They would be a couple hundred less than buying center mezz or center orch from a broker.





THANKS!



karen



wicked seats


For that much in savings, I say go for it. My seat was in the center, but honestly, I don%26#39;t remember anything happening at the sides of the stage that a partial view seat would make you miss. Have a great trip.



wicked seats


We were seated in row 3, left of stage on the end of row. I didn%26#39;t feel I missed anything by being so close. If anything it added to the experience being so close to the action.




the Wicked groupies buy those partial view seats all the time




thanks all, for your advice!!!





karen




Buy them: I was in Row A the last time I went and I didn%26#39;t really miss anything (I%26#39;ve seen the show twice before..so I know I didn%26#39;t really miss anything). The only negative was sometimes a member of the company can be situated in front of you and can block your view for about 5 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment