Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Taxi form JFK to Manhattan

Hi there,





I read here that the taxi price from JFK to Manhattan is about $60. Do I have to confirm this price with the taxi driver or is that a fixed price for the destination?





Thank you.





Nei



Taxi form JFK to Manhattan


It%26#39;s written inside of the cab when you get in





Well it was when i returned to the Airport last March





I%26#39;ll make sure i have $70 in my pocket for my return this march just in case ;o)



Taxi form JFK to Manhattan


Fixed price $45 and then you have to add toll and tip so the total is about $60. If, however, he takes the 59th St Bridge rather than the tunnel you skip the toll - I still always give the driver $60 tho as they prefer to take the tunnel as it%26#39;s quicker.




Price is $45 to and from JFK to/from Manhattan. If there is more than one stop (ie dropping one person off at 42nd street and another at 14th street, or in reverse two pickups) there is an extra charge, even if the stop is on the way. I do as many others and pay $60, if the dirver takes a toll road or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment