Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Checking in.

Hi, IM a now 17 YO who is planning on travelling to New York to meet relatives and friends.



But my problem is that all the hotels in the area require that I must be 18-21 YO + inorder to check in.



Now this is a problem to me as Im travelling alone and I have several rather important events that I cant miss ( weddings, etc).





Im not entirely sure how to handle this situation.



If you could provide me with some possible solutions, that%26#39;d be great.



Checking in.


Myself and a friend stayed at a hotel in NY when we were 17. We just got his father to call the hotel to book and fax over his credit card details to them to secure the room. Best if you speak to them in person to sort it out.



Checking in.


thanks for the quick reply.






ajeleonard,



which hotel did you stay?



Im just curious as some hotels may not allow me to pull off the same thing you have.





Did you come across any other problems?



Also,



If anyone has any other ideas, please feel free to help a young traveller out!

No comments:

Post a Comment