Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Madame Tussauds LV or NYC?



Hi,



On our trip to the USA I want to go to Madame Tussauds and i%26#39;m not sure whether to go to the one in LV or the one in NYC. Has anyone been to both and can comment on which is better? If both are very different I will probably go to both.



Thanks



Madame Tussauds LV or NYC?


Hello,





My friend has been to both museums. I asked her which she would recommend. She said that the NYC is so much better because the lay-out was so much nicer and that she was rushed through the displays at Vegas..





I was at the NYC one and thought that the layout was wonderful for the volume of people who had entered. I never felt rushed and was able to take as many pictures as I wanted.





I hope that this helps! : )



Madame Tussauds LV or NYC?


I don%26#39;t know the answer to your question, but Mme. Tuss. in NYC is very expensive but there are usually discounts to be found somewhere. Right now thru end of Feb., you can get $8 off/ticket here



www.nycvisit.com/PaintTownSearch/index.cfm鈥?/a>




I%26#39;ve been to both and the one in NYC is better in my opinion. Whatever you choose, have a great time.




I%26#39;ve only been to the one in NYC. From my perspective it was kind of interesting in a waxy kind of way. But I far preferred the time I spent talking to real people in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment