Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Seats at Neil Simon Theatre for Hairspray

My daughter and I would like to go see Hairspray and the 8:00 show on 2/2/07 is the only show that will work with our tight schedule. I%26#39;ve been checking for tickets all day and the two same best seats have not changed and I%26#39;m afraid to buy them based on the seating chart. The seats are row F seats 17 and 19. Does anyone know if these would be OK? She really wants to go but doesn%26#39;t want to be disappointed if she can%26#39;t see. Let me know your thoughts.





Thank you!



Seats at Neil Simon Theatre for Hairspray


Hairspray is a great show. I think you will be fine.



Seats at Neil Simon Theatre for Hairspray


I say keep checking.



Is it Telecharge/Broadwayoffers.com?



If so, they%26#39;ll let you look for different seats for the same performance.



Or better yet, call the toll free number and talk to a live operator.




Here;s a good seating chart in case you don%26#39;t have one.



nederlander.org/hairspray/neil_simon_seats.h鈥?/a>





I think the seats would be ok but I wouldn%26#39;t want to pay full price for them. YOu can get them for $65 plus fees by using the code box7.





Before buying them, you might phone/write



www.applause-tickets.com and see what they can offer and at what price.




I agree with broadwaynyc and followed that advice, requested front mezzanine and got offered D 103/104 in the mezzanine. You might prefer that. But I also agree that phoning them to speak to a live person is the best option. I%26#39;d also phone applause-tickets and see what they have before making a decision.




Thank you NYwhiz! You have answered several of my questions and I really appreciate all your help (and everyone else%26#39;s too). I did use the code for discounted seats at $65 (thank you), but I just wasn%26#39;t sure how limited the view would be because these seats are the very last ones on the left :(. I even tried searching for tickets without the code and the same two tickets came up but were $110.

No comments:

Post a Comment