Thursday, April 1, 2010

Checking in.

Hi, IM a now 17 YO who is planning on travelling to New York to meet relatives and friends.



But my problem is that all the hotels in the area require that I must be 18-21 YO + inorder to check in.



Now this is a problem to me as Im travelling alone and I have several rather important events that I cant miss ( weddings, etc).





Im not entirely sure how to handle this situation.



If you could provide me with some possible solutions, that%26#39;d be great.



Checking in.


I can only think of one solution. Assuming that you`re a mature, reliable and trustworthy 17, perhaps one of the older relatives that you`re meeting in New York knows you well and is aware of these commendable attributes and will reserve, and check into a hotel room for you.



Checking in.


Thank you greatly for your reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment