Thursday, April 8, 2010

New York Hotel

We are visting New York for 5 days in April and need to find an Hotel, preferably central, with rooms near the ground. My wife is claustrophobic so will not travel in lifts. Windows must be able to be opened as well!!



5 or 4 star.



J in UK



New York Hotel


Here%26#39;s a company i%26#39;ve booked with based in the UK that might be able to help you





http://www.purelyamerica.co.uk/



New York Hotel


I believe the San Carlos Hotel has a few rooms on its mezzanine level, which is accessible by a not-long-or-steep staircase from the lobby. Good location -- on E. 50th St; nice hotel -- and I know the windows open because that%26#39;s a feature I look for since I like being able to get fresh air... well, at least as fresh as it gets in Manhattan :-)





Give them a call or wing them an e-mail to see if my recollection re: mezzanine rooms is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment