Thursday, April 8, 2010

Diva's baby has arrived!

Just thought I%26#39;d post that Diva and Ryu%26#39;s baby girl has arrived (3 wks. early) and all are doing fine. Here%26#39;s a link to their wedding thread.



tripadvisor.com/鈥?930325



Diva's baby has arrived!


Whiz thanks for tjhe update, wonderful news. Do we have a name.



Diva's baby has arrived!


Yes, but I%26#39;m not sure if I%26#39;m supposed to post it. Will find out. ;)




What great news! Girls rule ;)




did know she was having a baby!!!! Congrats Diva if you read this.





Lou xxx




Congratulations Kerry %26amp; Ryan!!!





Lets see some pics as soon as things calm down there!




ange, you have mail.




Thanks whiz! Beautiful! She almost makes me broody again!




ok I need in on baby pics pls!!! and ange - any recent ones of your gorgeous little one??




Yep I%26#39;ve sent you a couple of ours that we%26#39;ve just had done and I%26#39;ll forward you baby Lauren too!

No comments:

Post a Comment