Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day trip to Philadelphia from New York

Hi guys,





My boyfriend and I will be coming to New York for 9 days in March.





We are looking to go to Philadelphia for a day trip.





This is my second trip to New York and my boyfriends first, and part of what he wants to do is to go to Philly for a day.





Whats the best method of transport to get there? And the cheapest! I see its only 1 hour 40 minutes so not to bad. If I were to get the train or bus, do I book now or is it better to buy the tickets at the station?





Thanks everyone!



Day trip to Philadelphia from New York


Hi Odette,



Have you tried using the search facility?



I think Ive seen this topic covered quite recently because I played with the same idea myself!



Day trip to Philadelphia from New York


Here%26#39;s one recent discussion -- with yet another link in that one -- for you :-)



tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k908049-鈥?/a> New_York_City_New_York.html

No comments:

Post a Comment