Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hotels/Events in Oct 07

Hi all.





I will be in NYC from 10 Oct to 15 Oct. I want to know if there are any special evenst that might be taking place at this time that might cause hotel prices to increase (eg. sports finals etc). I%26#39;ve done some searching, and nothing major is jumping out at me.





I have started looking into some hotels but I thought I might wait until a couple of months out before booking something via Priceline. I *could* leave it and look for a last minute deal, but because I am travelling solo and want a decent hotel, I thought it would be better to prebook instead of taking chances and having to fork out a huge sum.





Your thoughts?





Thanks, Mez.



Hotels/Events in Oct 07


Mez





Look on Quickbook.com someone recommended this site to me yesterday and I got a really good deal.



Hotels/Events in Oct 07


*bump* :-)




October is usually one of the busiest months of the year which will make prices higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment