Sunday, April 4, 2010

Starry Nights Jazz

I have read about live Jazz in the Rose Centre for Earth and Science at the American Museum of Naural History.





I am planning to go on 2nd Feb.





Is it worth going to do you think? I am not really into jazz but I thought it sounded fun



Starry Nights Jazz


It is a great venue for a jazz concert.



If you do not like jazz, why would you go.



It is more of a cabaret setting, tables spread around the gallery, if you are a single or a couple you may have to share your table with others.



I still am perplexed as why you think something that you are not into is fun?



I%26#39;ve been several times as I am a jazz aficionado.



There is a lot of other %26#39;stuff%26#39; going on in NYC that may be of more interest to you.



Poppa



Starry Nights Jazz


Well I think you should always try something new, especially if you don%26#39;t think %26#39;it is your kind of thing%26#39;! How else do you learn?





Iam highly unlikely to go to a Jazz club(like never!), much too intimidating, but this sounded more approachable. it is also an unusual venue that we don%26#39;t have in the UK, to my knowledge.





At the risk of offending all Jazz lovers, and to paraphrase the immortal Eric Morecambe, my uneducated opinion is that jazz is %26#39;all the right notes, not neccessarily in the right order!%26#39; I would like to be convinced othewise!

No comments:

Post a Comment