Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fashion Week for you NY Experts

I know that last week was the Olympus Fashion Week in NYC....I am just curious can anybody get tickets to get into these tents or is by invitation only. Friends of ours has a daughter who will be getting into fashion and thought this would be great for her to be able to visit during this time. Any help would be appreciated!!



Thanks



Fashion Week for you NY Experts


Invitation only.



Fashion Week for you NY Experts


I had a pass that got me into the main tent (corporate area where people would hang out waiting for the show, exiting the show, etc.). That was pretty cool, saw a few sort of famous people. The actual shows were invitation only. My friend had tickets to the Project Runway show, but I had to work so couldn%26#39;t go. There are basically shows every hour from morning until night for the entire period it%26#39;s going on, but all are separate tickets to get in




Thanks.....I was afraid that would be the answer!!




how do you get an invite?


  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment