Thursday, April 1, 2010

Paint the town red promotions

I%26#39;ve had a look around and found these promotions:





www.nycvisit.com/PaintTownSearch/index.cfm鈥?/a>





Has anyone used any of them? I%26#39;d like to use lots of them, especially the planet hollywood, top of the rock and the empire state building. Do I just quote the code when I pay?





It seems too good to be true.



Paint the town red promotions


As they say, g.m.t.a. ! See my recent post:





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k935356-鈥?/a> If_you_have_an_AMEX_card_Jan_2_Feb_28-





It worked for me at the Jewish Museum. I showed my Amex card and the booklet. I don%26#39;t think I actually tore out the little dinky coupon.





(you can print out the card from the homepage. Just show it when you show up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment