Thursday, April 1, 2010

Non-US Residents booking Broadway Shows...Help

Hi Everyone,



I am based in the UK and trying to book a show for March - have tried Ticketmaster and it won%26#39;t take my booking - is it easier to call the theatre direct? Please help, I would be really gutted if I couldn%26#39;t get tickets! Thanks





Non-US Residents booking Broadway Shows...Help


Hi there, I%26#39;ve seen this one mentioned a lot on here and have registered for special offers for our May trip - http://www.broadwaybox.com - try them.



Non-US Residents booking Broadway Shows...Help


Also try playbill.com





I registered with them before our last trip and they emailed me with a special offer on the show we wanted to see. I just had to print off the email and take it to the box office to buy tickets.





There are loads of ways you can get tickets for a show so don%26#39;t worry.





Incidentally - why wouldn%26#39;t ticketmaster take your booking? Sounds a bit odd!




I just ordered Avenue Q tickets from Broadwaybox.com - you get emailed your ticket, you just need to print it off and show it at the theatre. They seem to have good deals also.




Hi Everyone - thanks for the great advice. We ended up ringing the US theatre direct and we ended up with better seats than Ticketmaster was offering - hope this helps.....can%26#39;t wait to see Mary Poppins!!


  • makeup stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment